Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
[lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
[lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
[lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
[lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
[lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
[lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
[lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
[lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
[lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

[lion] v2.0?

Go down 
+6
nota
sawyer einherjar
Zuri
Gore Wolf Fang
Pursh
oze
10 posters
AuthorMessage
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:37 pm

So, anyone already pre-ordered GW2? / Anyone planning to get it around release?

Those who have / are; is someone re-forming lion there?! Or is everyone going separate ways?

Haven't caught anyone online in a while so no idea what anyone is doing!

Hopefully hear back from you guys!

Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 pm

I've pre-ordered GW2 and will play it.
I think we should state which server we will play so that all the old lion peeps can create their characters on the same server. I've talked to some people such as Gore (he's currently on the fence about gw2) but I think it'd be best to have lion in gw2.
Although I've heard some criticisms about gw2 PvP, I heard the 5v5 is fun so I want 4 friends to play gw2 PvP hopefully by the time it releases (learn game mechanics and shit together and theorycraft gamebreaking builds upon release) king
Back to top Go down
Gore Wolf Fang
lion grown up

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: sounds like a plan   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:53 am

For sure lion should reform, older and stronger than ever. Our powerful no surrender, no loss to big attitude almost makes us immediate favourites for gw2 pvp crown. Besides what else is out there, I've been playing BF3 and Skyrim, but the team play isn't even close to gw1 (BF3) and shiny graphics of Skyrim soon lose the appeal when the pve doesn't challenge your character. I've ordered my mesmer tights tighter than ever, combined with a nice new mouse and mat i'm ready to roll nubz, own some noobs and flame the shit out of the lamers!

Bring it on!

Gore.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
saviour of the lions

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:50 pm

How does Desolation server sound?
Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 am

For the beta weekends, there was a designated server (which the GW community chose) where most of the original guild wars players played in. If we want to play in a server with a strong player population of people that have played the original, maybe its best to wait for what those servers will be (it was Sorrow's Furnace for the beta weekends I believe). In the end it doesn't really matter too much but it would probably feel more like home to have people that actually played the original (since a lot of people that will purchase the game will be outsiders).
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:57 am

heey peeps,
pretty much bought a new tv and playstation 3
so playing games on ps 3 now and thus don't think i'm gonna have gw2 on release.
Hope the homing is going alright, bonder? Very Happy

if everything is going alright with the different valuta's i'm gonna reaquire the vent for another year. Eventhough no1 uses it atm, but it's still fun to have ^^. (i'll know in august whether paypal succeded into paying the vent bill automatically Razz)

So if i still have the vent you can use it, if you want, i can also switch it freely to either mumble of team speak, and can rename it and all that shit. But well first need to see if the money transaction works out ^^.

(i've put US dollars on my paypal account but i don't think they will use that xD)

greetings from Holland Very Happy,
sawyer
Back to top Go down
nota
lion cub

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:28 am

Hey guys i'v finally found my way on these forums. I'll prolly get gw2 and would be up for some spvp action(just like in the old days) if u still accept me to the pride. I am stronger and more ready than before and most likely more active Razz. Anyways nice to see you guys still keeping it up!
Back to top Go down
The Stevoski
lion adult
The Stevoski

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:48 am

Unfortunately I haven't been HoMing, been too difficult as I am currently working 60 hours a week Sad

I still plan to get as much done as I can but with less than a month til GW2 I can't see myself getting very far.

Still, I agree that lion needs to be reborn into GW2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:28 am

Vent will be online for another year Very Happy

also are we going to be online monday evening 27th? Surprised

like the day before the end Razz

greets,
sawyer
Back to top Go down
Qiao Feng
lion cub

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 am

Hey guys, would love to be with lion again in GW2, but i realized NA accounts cannot cross to EU servers? so what are the odds of lion spawning on a NA server Sad
Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:59 am

You need not worry, the servers themselves are global, so I believe you can set up shop on EU servers.
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 am

Sounds good guys, looks like we have a fair few looking to re-form in GW2; the wait is almost over now.

Great news about Vent Sawyer, I hope you'll reconsider the PS3 and join us in GW2.

Excellent about the servers too, having everyone able to play together regardless of where they are located from the start is great as we were pretty much all over the place.

Would be great if we can get everyone online on GW1 one last time as Sawyer says, perhaps go roll some noobs in AB, leave GW1 as we came in and all that.

So shall we say 27th at around 19:30 UTC?

If anyone has contact details of old members (Celestia?! Karew/Grav?! Naam?!) who may be looking to re-form up, I guess now would be the perfect time to start shouting at them.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:48 am

Okay, I've done some research and I can conclude that Far Shiverpeaks EU must be the official home of [lion].
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 pm

I second that, Far shiverpeaks will also be the home of the Ave Alliance, And they have contacted me whether we would join them, which would be nice as they will have a huge amount of players already. Saving us the need to do active recruiting and shit. They will also organize events and have forums and 200 person teamspeak, which host themselves.

Far shiverpeaks will have a lots of dutch peeps tho, but for that matter most can speak english well Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
oze
oze

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:29 am

Who is this Ave alliance?
Back to top Go down
Malice
lion adult

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 am

Hey guys, been a while but I thought I'd at least give you my GW2 display name: Atalar.9874 feel free to add me, I'm afraid I won't go for lion 2, my old guild is going to try to reform on Gandara and I'll be joining them but I can always guest some PvE. Hope to see you in-game!
Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Unfortunately Far Shiverpeaks is a rather popular server thus when you first log in, it'll most likely be full. If this is the case, just create a character on a different server and wait until it opens up in order to transfer to the server (for 1 week transfers are free).
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:37 am

Hey peeps,
it's kinda fail but something got in between
meaning i can't be online tomorrow evening Sad

have fun in GW 2 Smile

greets
Back to top Go down
Pyro
lion grown up
Pyro

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:14 am

Just managed to download the game then off to work Sad now im working 12hrs shifts constanly but get 12days off evey 2nd month....

User name Pyro.9327

Cant get into shiverpeaks, but im sure I joined the underworld can really rember as I was only on for 5mins... dam work

In shiver peaks now
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm completely unable to join the Far shiverpeak server, it's just full 24/7 now. So i'm stuck on Fissure of Woe, some medium full server. So great fun

my name Sawyer Einherjar.5041

have to say the game doesn't really gets me enthousiastic yet.
So don't know how much i will be playing it. also caust can't get on far shiverpeaks so can't be bothered

laters,
sawyer
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm told they expanded server size yesterday, worth a second try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[lion] v2.0? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] v2.0?   [lion] v2.0? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[lion] v2.0?
Page 1 of 1