Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
[lion] GvG Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
[lion] GvG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
[lion] GvG Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
[lion] GvG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
[lion] GvG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
[lion] GvG Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
[lion] GvG Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
[lion] GvG Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
[lion] GvG Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

[lion] GvG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

[lion] GvG Empty
PostSubject: [lion] GvG   [lion] GvG Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 pm

So after speaking with a few other people in the guild, it seems there is a common interest in starting up some GvG. So to get the ball rolling I think it would be good if people who are interested in participating could reply to this post with relevant information relating to interest and expierence.

As it currently stands [lion] is at a nice low rating, so it's a great place to start out and gain some expierence and not worry about having rating to lose. So if you want to get involved but have no or little expierence, no problem!

Assuming we have enough interest we also need to find a playtime that suits everyone, so if you have specific times that you know you can't make it would be worth listing them so we can work around them.
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

[lion] GvG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] GvG   [lion] GvG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:21 am

I'll go ahead and get us started.

IGN: Oze Aggros All

Interested in playing: frontline (War, not shitty dervs), ranger (maybe)

Expierence: many GvGs played as 1st/2nd war, have called tactics and spikes for low - mid range guilds. Know all the maps etc. Have also played quit a bit as heal monk, but I would not recommend letting me monk, unless we're aiming to raise our death counts.

Playtimes: fairly flexible for the next month or so, beyond that I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

[lion] GvG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] GvG   [lion] GvG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:31 am

IGN: Monk Elvara

Interested in playing: Hardcore monk with infuse to keep the team up with my pro heal skills which all of you have most likely heard about on the street.

Experience: Don't have too much experience in anything but monk, I have however a fair amount of experience in playing healing monks in GvG. Have also played quite a bit as a war, but I would not recommend letting me war, unless we're aiming to raise their death counts.

Playtimes: Super flexible, As many of you know, if my team needs me up all-night, I'll do it for them (Just ask Oze about that one time when he kept asking me to do "one more" and eventually ended up playing until morning)
Back to top Go down
Gore Wolf Fang
lion grown up

[lion] GvG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] GvG   [lion] GvG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:55 am

<----Gore

Happy in midline, Mes or Necro, quite happy to para or Ele if the team requires it (can war/monk too if we suddenly have a shortage). Some GvG experience but bad memory has deleted most knowledge gained, so basically starting from zero again.

Available when I'm not in work or ferrying the Mrs around both of which happen at random times on a rolling basis, qq, no two weeks are the same.

GvG domination is inevitable, people will be asking for the story of how lion got its tag and guild name combo, some say its the greatest story ever told.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

[lion] GvG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] GvG   [lion] GvG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:31 am

IGN: Grandma Funk Ya All (you know shits about to go down when that names on your screen..or epic fails, same thing really)

Interested in playing: something that requires little or no concentration/skill. I play Shadow Form like a pro

Experience: I ran chests for a year, I am a Grandmaster in running to chests, so thats basically like running the flag right? I rolled duncan with 3 wammo heroes and me as warrior, so thats basically like being frontline in GvG. I have a good relationship with the GL and he says my sin is smexy. I have wanded lots on my monk while my heroes randomly kill stuff, not sure that qualifies me for monking, but definitely for wanding. My blind mashing on keyboard is good for rupting and I have r1 skillz title.

Basically, the only GvG I have done I either cant remember or have blanked it from my memory, due of course to my awesomeness which would most likely blind me should I just think about it.

Look forward to ruining matches and telling bad stories on vent!
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

[lion] GvG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] GvG   [lion] GvG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:14 pm

IGN: Sawyer Einherjar

interest in playing: not ranger, nor mesmer. well that is i fail in interupting basically becuase of haveing at most 20 fps at good days Razz. Play mostly assa or monk or necro or ele in RA. Altho i'm not that good in weapon switching, mostly only switch from 40/40 to shield set to low energy set if required Razz.

Experiance: got rank 2 commander rank 3 glad and rank 4 skillz. But yeah none of them really say anything for GvG Razz, My exp of GvG only exists from observe mode, where i usually have no idea what is going on ^^. i just know that the flag is important. Since it's the very essence that binds us to the world

playtime usually in the evenings, prefer to stop at midnight which is like 11 for most of you guys Razz. Since master program on uni is pretty demanding -.- But yeah on friday and saterday nights i can stay up longer Razz (that is on friday night if i don't have to work on saterday Razz)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[lion] GvG Empty
PostSubject: Re: [lion] GvG   [lion] GvG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[lion] GvG
Page 1 of 1