Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

Regular PvP?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

Regular PvP? Empty
PostSubject: Regular PvP?   Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:38 pm

So I think it could be fun to do regular HA and GvG, the only way we can improve is by actually doing it so if you are interested leave a post below so we can try get something started.
From what I've noticed on the roster, we tend to have difficulty having 8 people online together who are interested in playing - hell half the members don't even respond to hellos let along a call out for players for pvp. For this I propose we recruit some more people who are specifically interested in PvPing, I'd suggest a guru thread over standing in random outposts and I'll happily do this if no-one else wants to.

For HA I would suggest that we start out with a nice simple 321 build, as suggested by a couple people last night Invoke spike would be quite easy to do and also effective. Once we get the hang of general tactics on each map we can change up builds to play more fun ones.

For GvG, personally I like split builds and we have a good GH for them. A 5/3 split would be easy to run, we would however need 2 people calling tactics for each stand team and split team. I think zuri would be happy to help out here, if not I'll give someone a crash course on tactics!

So if you're interested post below and say what you would be most suited to playing (front/mid/back) and whether you are interested in doing both GvG and HA or one or the other so we can get an idea of numbers then we can make a guru post to fill out the rest.
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

Regular PvP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular PvP?   Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:29 am

Of course count me in, and I wouldn't mind a crash course in tactics and then not be caller anyway Razz just for general knowing of stuff!

I know we have at least 5 people interested.

To be honest the most important thing is vent, get your sound sorted, a mic if possible even if you just say a few words in the entire game, its still useful, cant type in fast paced matches! We need communication Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

Regular PvP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular PvP?   Regular PvP? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:59 am

and every1 remember to wear daggers while kiting cause we all know that you run faster with knifes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regular PvP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular PvP?   Regular PvP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular PvP?
Page 1 of 1