Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Empty
PostSubject: Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss.   Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 pm

[build prof=assassin/any air=12 shadow=12+1+1][glyph of swiftness][shadow form][shroud of distress][dwarven stability][dark escape][i am unstoppable][feigned neutrality][death's charge][/build]
Template: OwZTgY/8ZS6Tn5A6usBimMND3BA

[build prof=warrior/assassin strength=12+1 swordsmanship=12+1+1 shadow=3][whirlwind attack][savage slash][sun and moon slash][hundred blades][for great justice][flail][death's charge][I am unstoppable][/build]
Template: OQcTEZK/HaH0wYqpv4qgvC3hmEA

[build prof=warrior/assassin strength=12+1 swordsmanship=12+1+1 shadow=3][whirlwind attack][savage slash][sun and moon slash][hundred blades][for great justice][flail][death's charge][I am unstoppable][/build]
Template: OQcTEZK/HaH0wYqpv4qgvC3hmEA

If no third person, hero build :
[build prof=dervish/any mysticism=8+1 scythe=11+1 earth=11+1+1][zealous sweep][eremite's attack][mystic sandstorm][sand shards][vow of strength][heart of fury][fleeting stability][armor of sanctity][/build]
Template: OgCjkurLLSXgNX8XmXfbibqXrXA

[build prof=mesmer/ritualist fast=8+1 inspiration=8+1 restoration=9 domination=11+1][panic][mistrust][unnatural signet][chaos storm][spirit light][life][power drain][flesh of my flesh][/build]
Template: OQhkAgC7AGmDNY6Z6aCTuxZG4iB

[build prof=ritualist/paragon spwaning=8+1 command=10 channeling=12+1+1][signet of spirits][bloodsong][spirit siphon][ancestor's rage][splinter weapon][never surrender][stand your ground][fall back][/build]
Template: OAmjIykopOXzyJz0bix8x14dMA

[build prof=necromancer/mesmer soul=8+1 blood=10+1 curses=12+1+1][expel hexes][mark of pain][weaken armor][barbed signet][enfeebling blood][rip enchantment][signet of lost souls][blood bond][/build]
Template: OAVDQqhHT6OWCJCMi2B7OVVDNA

[build prof=monk/mesmer divine=10+1 protection=12+1 inspiration=8][life sheath][guardian][spirit bond][shielding hands][shield of absorption][power drain][leech signet][divine healing][/build]
Template: OwUTMwHD1ZMKQ0irk7aGoHcRA

[build prof=monk/mesmer divine=10+1+1 heal=12+1 inspiration=8][patient spirit][dwayna's kiss][ethereal light][heaven's delight][cure hex][power drain][leech signet][unyielding aura][/build]
Template: OwUTA1GPQqBcj43pLa6LDoHghA

Last edited by oze on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss.   Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 am

[build profession][/build]
Edit to sin build

Added [[Glyph Of Swiftness] and 12 to Air Magic in place of [[Deadly Paradox]
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

PostSubject: Re: Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss.   Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:15 pm

edited. also need to do the necro build on mes primary, but I forget what it is off the top of my head, will change it later when I log on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss.   Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Epic-pro-super-awesome-amazing frostmaw-owning build that always wins the game and beats that damn worm boss.
Page 1 of 1