Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

Build + Info HA weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

Build + Info HA weekend Empty
PostSubject: Build + Info HA weekend   Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:39 am

Build + Info HA weekend Hadervinvoke

Eles save Invokes for spikes, spam chain where stuff is balled up. First ele blinds melee #1 on other team, second ele blinds ele #2. If there is a ranger, first ele blinds earth shaker war, second blinds the ranger.

On relic maps, gale ele should be using gale on the enemy snarer when he has the opportunity, this bar also has make haste which is for the runner, obviously. Runners would usually be #1 & #6

Our snare should be snaring the enemy runners as much as possible (note, our snare should have a 40/40 earth set)

Prot should maintain a veil on runner and Aura whenever a war gets nearby and is likely to KD (or an ele with gale)

Heal, mes, snare and the other aob should be blocking and snaring the opponent's runner.

On forgotten shrines prot + ghost cap the bottom shrines which our snare does the best he can to snare the opponent's ghost.

KotH maps - make haste the guy who has ghost at :05, and the ghost asap right after. Run to the centre, get song up ASAP and attempt to block the enemy ghosts from getting on the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
saviour of the lions

PostSubject: Re: Build + Info HA weekend   Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:45 am

Quote :
Prot should maintain a veil on runner and Aura whenever a war gets nearby and is likely to KD (or an ele with gale)
Stabil Ghost when he is capping to prevent KDs, Song should also be up. Likewise, Gale should be used on enemy ghosts in KoTH to prevent capping.

Quote :
On forgotten shrines prot + ghost cap the bottom shrines which our snare does the best he can to snare the opponent's ghost.
Snarer should keep ghost snared / blocked, so only the Prot is capping. Prot has to maintain veil on our ghost to prevent the same and to insta-remove Grasping.

Quote :
KotH maps - make haste the guy who has ghost at :05, and the ghost asap right after. Run to the centre, get song up ASAP and attempt to block the enemy ghosts from getting on the shrine.
On KoTH maps, one of the AoB has to bring ghost (either 1 or 2, whoever is holding his hands gets MH), on any other map the Prot has to take the ghost.

Profane should also be used on a corpse on the altar ASAP to render the Prot useless, then we can Gale the infuse while we spike down their Ghost and cap.
Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

PostSubject: Re: Build + Info HA weekend   Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:57 am

wtf team, i thought we were all bringing mantras to counter spikes...
i am disappoint elephant
Back to top Go down
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

PostSubject: Re: Build + Info HA weekend   Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 am

Pursh wrote:
wtf team, i thought we were all bringing mantras to counter spikes...
i am disappoint elephant

If our backline is bad enough that we need to all bring mantras to beat spikes, I guess it's time for us to find new monks.
Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

PostSubject: Re: Build + Info HA weekend   Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:19 am

damn oze, u harsh as hell afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build + Info HA weekend   Build + Info HA weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Build + Info HA weekend
Page 1 of 1