Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

RA mind freeze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sawyer einherjar
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
sawyer einherjar

RA mind freeze  Empty
PostSubject: RA mind freeze    RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 pm

since i just wrote the FA build based on my RA build which is nowhere to be found i thought i'd post it as well xD

[build prof=ele/dervish water=12+1+1 energy=12+1 earthprayers=3][Icy prism][Mind Freeze][shard storm][glowing ice][mirage cloak][water attunement][aura of restoration][resurrection signet][/build]

you'll need a 40/40 set and prob a defense set.

this build is not there for the fast kills. and ín some times you'll be sure to lose straigth on. You will need some major damage dealer in your team. Since this is usually the melee. make sure you snare their target with mind freeze. Next to that you can just snare another target with shard storm. And then help to spike your dmg dealer with icy prism on the target. Icy prism can do some damage but it's major role in this build is to interupt res signets and disabeling them for 9 seconds. With some nice 40/40 you can usually easily interupt 2 res signets and that's just cool. Icy prism is also nice against derv healers to disable their major healing signet for 9 seconds and the monk signet of rejuvunation. Interupting these signets without getting a half cast is pretty impossible but when you manage to get an interupt on these signets you pretty much screw them up Very Happy
I also chose to have mirage cloak instead of blurred vision. This because mostly every1 that needs blocking has its own blocking and mirage cloak has proofed to me to be more usefull in blocking attacks then blurred vision (because of different attackers)

greets

Last edited by sawyer einherjar on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

RA mind freeze  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RA mind freeze    RA mind freeze  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:15 pm

If you want to be super annoying you could maintain mind freeze on the opposing team's melee and shard storm your melee's target Razz that way you effectively remove one character from play as long as your team is smart enough to kite Very Happy
Back to top Go down

RA mind freeze
Page 1 of 1