Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

Pictures of really hot babes!

Go down 
+2
Blossom
Grandma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandma
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
Grandma

Pictures of really hot babes! Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of really hot babes!   Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:33 am

So, food. It is quite important. The world is growing hungrier each passing day! Sort of. We have tried the Warcraft 3 approach, build more farms. But its not really working to be honest. So much land is already used for farming, its a little bit depressing how many species have been lost forever because of our insatiable appetite for food, how many ecosystems are in danger because of us. You may say you don't really care about that whole environment thing, I cant say I care much, but we live in this environment and what we do to it affects us. Luckily I am not here to shout about that. No, something way more exciting. Prepare yourselves. Meat!

We all love meat. Steak and chips. A bacon sarnie. Hot dog. Vegetarians would also love meat if they weren't confused over their ability to eat it, hence everyone loves meat. But there are problems. Meat is expensive. It is also not very food efficient, so much food goes to feeding the animals so we can eat them. They take up a lot of land. There are also so many different varieties of meat, but we only have access to a small minority of those which come from animals that can be domesticated. That said, my local supermarket sells squirrel meat. Fail. Squirrel being the exception, there are some great exotic meats that we never get the chance to enjoy.

But fear not, the solution may be right around the corner. Vitro meat. Meat grown in a lab. The first example of this is due to appear in less than 6months. And it will be a sausage.

Thought I would briefly go over how this exciting concept works. Mark Post is the current pioneer of this new technology. He works in a university in Holland. So possibly this is Sawyer's real identity. He has recently discovered a way of growing muscle tissue by feeding pig stem cells with horse fetal serum. Doesn't that sound tasty? The meat is stretched to imitate an animals movement and is white due to lack of blood. Yum yum. Research into stem cells that will divide many more times than those currently being used, which only divide around 50 times, is being done. A cell with a complicated name that I cant remember has been identified that could be perfect.

So lab-grown meat is coming, but the real question is, will we want to eat it? I'd say discuss and end it there but I don't think there will be much interest in this. Fear not for I will continue writing rubbish and waste more of your time, if you are still here. This wall of text will probably have put most people off ^^ Secretly I know you are all still hoping for those hot babes.

We are always a little afraid of the new and unknown, we like our security. I would attempt to be impartial but...I am struggling to see any reasons why this new technology should not be adopted. Unless it turns out that eating it will kill us or something, then not such a good plan. Due to ethics and safety or something no one has been allowed to try eating the meat yet. Pussies. I'd force feed it to a baby mouse any day!

So apart from our fear of the unknown, history has shown that we often reject scientists going against nature. We don't like that happening. It's not like our whole way of life defies natures intentions or anything... Another reason to be suspicious is an obvious one, how will it taste? I think we can safely assume it will taste as good as the meat most of us probably buy from supermarkets which is pumped full of chemicals and other rubbish so is practically man made. And the fact that most of our meat is grown in a cage then killed, hardly natural either. Surely if we can gobble down (I just said gobble down, lol) mechanically recovered meat stuffed with emulsifying agents and flavourings we can save a little space for some muscle grown in a lab in Holland.

Vitro meat could save us. It presents the opportunity to give back huge tracts of land we have taken over for farming to nature; massively reduce our carbon footprint; reduce all the energy, water, and food we waste breeding animals so that we can enjoy a nice steak instead of porridge (who wouldn't really?); and of course, most definitely the most assuredly important reason of all, save our animal friends from the harsh world of factory farming. Because we care. I didn't just make all that up, research has been done. And we can always trust research.

Funding for something revolutionary and unnatural like this is often hard to come by, but a "we love animals" organisation with some silly name and an equally silly acronym to go with it (cant remember either of the two), have pledged a million dollars towards the research. This just shows that people are smart, and instantly rejecting vitro meat because it is unnatural is retarded. Green Peace and co should be revelling in it! Panda burgers and Komodo Dragon chippolata's are the future! Also, vegetarians should be able to eat meat. Is anyone here a vegetarian? Would be interesting to hear your views.

And religion will probably be retarded about vitro meat, it always is. Peace

(I would link some super sexy pictures to finish but I am at work so...) Later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossom
social lion
Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of really hot babes!   Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 am

Disturbing title Gran wtf, but I miss your ramblins so I read the whole thing while waiting for the oven to fix my dinner.

I think if the taste is good everyone will start to eat it eventually. It's like certain Grandparents and pizza, it's new so they won't like it, but if new generations get it in stuff like school. restaurants or other compareable stuff they will slowly start to appriciate it and all.

Being the daughter of a farmer, granddaughter of a man that trades cows and all and the granddaughter of a butcher. I know how disguisting shit is we eat anyway and how much effort/money goes into that stuff.

So if it's affordable, tasty and doesn't look to disguisting why not.

I barely had meat passed 3 years though, so I'm not sure wether I like meat-taste overall, some vegetariens just don't like meat btw.

Also get your webs fixed faster
Back to top Go down
gnome
lion expert
gnome

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of really hot babes!   Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:06 pm

You dick, I would've read it anyway! I don't think in vitro meat will see any acceptance until it's the only option. Not only is it an iffy subject, considering all the ignorant fury over stem cell research, but there's a massive industry that has a lot of money to spread propaganda and every reason to do so. In America, the meat industry would have plenty of help from paid right-wing politicians and unpaid lunatics.

Personally, I don't like to be the first to try new things. New gadgets are replaced by better ones within a year, which made it a habit for me to wait. I'd wait on this too, because it sounds like the way the zombie apocalypse would begin. But if everything seemed fine with it, sure.

Lastly, is one of the organizations funding it PETA? Because fuck PETA. PETA is scum.

Post-lastly, you should go here and consider this.
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of really hot babes!   Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:47 pm

It was a genius title...

And yeah I agree with you both, if it gets support from parts of society like schools it will be accepted but as Gnome says, corporate giants stand to lose a lot and will stop it happening.

The answer to is to have a worldwide slaughter of all animals, then we can only get meat by growing them in petri dishes! Very Happy And yes it is PETA, fucking PETA...

And cracked is way too awesome for me, if that is what you were suggesting. I cant compete! I have a super popular blog. It has two followers, both are alternate blog accounts of mine since the "This blog has no followers" message was depressing me

And just for you Bloss, since I know the reason you really clicked this topic.

Pictures of really hot babes! Jessica%20Alba%20-%20Sin%20City

Jizz in my pants
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of really hot babes!   Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:11 am

Heya This sounds like cloning! which is like the ethical dilma of all times. But yeah, We humans waste to much nature on getting fed meat. Like one cow or something produces more CO2 then an average car these days. Which just fucks up our ozon layer. So in general people that eat meat and drive cars are the worse ozon layer destructors of all Very Happy.

But yeah the thing is we need to all eat like vegetarian once a week or something. Like here we do that. And i'll admit i don't really like it cause meat is just ftw. And eventho i was against it at first. I must admit there are already some nice meat replacments. And no i'm not talking about your average soja shit cause that stuff is just uneatable. But like they make these balls that look like meatballs but are actually random vestiables and stuff. And some really taste shit some are just really nice.

But here again is the problem. Humans stay all individuals and most jsut don't give a fuck. We can eat a vegetarian plate once a week. It doesn't change shit if no1 else does. Luckly more and more people try to care. But it's not enough. It's like electricity. I now get the newest of newest technology LED light in my room. Which save such shit load of energy with only 1 watt instead of 60 for your average lightbulb. But meanwhile the amount of lights @ the local sportclub that stay on @ night has more then double for no average reason besides wasting energy. These kinda things still make me sad.

But yeah This new technology would save us some times on the ozonlayer breakdown. However the stupidity of humanity will prob make a piece of this meat (once it comes out on the market) costs twice to three times more then your normal piece of cow from the fields. Making the whole technology underused. Until the whole in the ozon layer became so big one of the major continents got destroyed by a powerfull sun blast leaving nothing more then some black burned down land. On which point the govermeant will finally realize they should make prices of normal meat go up and prices of the new meat go down. But since we're all lazy and know from history but never try to learn from it we will always react to problems instead of trying to prevent them. For that matter the average politician could learn a lot from playing prot monk in a simple GvG match.

Also the taste of this new meat doesn't really matter probably since we all know that meat tastes the best with a shit load of sauses over it. Very Happy
Also i dont think there are vegetarians that don't like meat. They just have to much visions of their cute pet cat laying in their plate in front of them. Bascially they are scared of the cooked meat. I'll admit this vision sometimes makes me sad as well. But lets not forget that we have the jaws and teeth to eat everything so nature shaped us this way. And natures way is the only way! Very Happy.

Alright so that was my rambling on on the subject to support gran in his efforts to enlighten the world to a better one. You know you have my support.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
saviour of the lions

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of really hot babes!   Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:07 am

Fuck visions of cute cats on plates if it feeds people.
Back to top Go down
Malice
lion adult

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of really hot babes!   Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 am

I'm so not going to read all this shit, I might watch Sin City though...
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of really hot babes!   Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 am

Alright, so I have looked into this further, and it has taken me ages, but I have worked out that meat packing companies control the meat market, and that is where the money is. So technically, if they can get cheaper vitro-meat they will probably jump at the idea. And it is not like farming will die out, it is just that most farms will go organic and free range so people can buy expensive "good" meat. So all that stands in the way of vitro-meat is religious nutters claiming it is not what God intended (I don't think he intended a lot of things so fuck that) and dumb ass hippies who are just going against the cool technologies. Or maybe if scientists fail to make vitro-meat, although I find that highly unlikely. So hopefully sometime in the fairly near future, we can enjoy a tasty rib eye steak grown from the shit of a horse and tended by strips of Velcro and many more chemicals than you can shake your fist at. Bring on the future!

Oh and Malice, you're a douche.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of really hot babes!   Pictures of really hot babes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of really hot babes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: