Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

PvP update 2/6/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

PvP update 2/6/11 Empty
PostSubject: PvP update 2/6/11   PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:03 am

So it's a pretty cool update I guess, the new emote thing that allows you to /rank # is quite cool as it means you do not get stuck with an ugly wolf when you hit r6!

The GvG emote seems quite random in the way it works, ladder was reset and yet you can use /guild # (1-4) and use any of the emotes at our current (lack of) a rank. The only other I have seen besides the basic 4 is using the RoJ animation down onto the player, which is pretty cool. Animations are (envoys) 1=Staff, 2=Axe, 3=Scythe, 4=Sword. All other numbers appear to be the sword envoy.

The Glad/Codex title updates are more pve/casual pvper friendly as you dont have to get 5 for a point and yet imo still decent for people who want to play them seriously as they reward extra on each 5th consecutive.

The change to these titles means you had your points multiplied by 8, so the majority of people have gone up by a rank (huzzah?).

New weapons are pretty awesome looking, quite expensive atm [300e+] (and imo will quite possibly stayr elatively high ~100e as zcoins will probably reliably hold their value to a certain extent due to being able to trade them for Elite rt tome). Zcoins being tradeable means that you don't have to grind every zquest every day just to be able to get one.

Strongboxes are a cool introduction imo, atm selling for 1-2e each and have the chance to have some of the new everlasting tonics or minis in them. ghostly priest + ghostly champ of balth seen so far.

Imperial faction is possibly one of the most useful updates ever in the history of updates.

That's not everything, but I am bored of typing now. Let me know what you all think!

On a sidenote, if you are reading this while people are still going crazy with those new quests; go HA and get 10 fame in 10 minutes!
Back to top Go down
gnome
lion expert
gnome

PvP update 2/6/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP update 2/6/11   PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Codex is back to skill rotations every 24 hours, so it won't boot you midway in a streak. The update to the Codex title combined with magic lock boxes that can drop crappy-statted greens with awesome skins will hopefully keep it alive for a while.

Loads of rage in CM outposts over the imperial faction thing from people too stupid to understand it, but it's a great addition. Average of 5k Imperial faction for a win in JQ, one timer restart max from the Kurzick side. Works out to faster Balthazar faction than any other casual PvP.

Quote :
Fort Aspenwood now gives twice the faction for kills, twice the faction for completion of God's Vengeance on the Kurzick side, and ~667% more faction for unique gates destroyed from Luxon side.

Jade Quarry now gives 20% more faction for each piece of jade and twice the amount of faction for kills.

Pretty good update overall; whoever is on the Live Team now gets shit done. Not always good shit, but it beats what we got last year. Also, the Envoy Axe is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

PvP update 2/6/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP update 2/6/11   PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:25 am

Envoy axe <3

If I was a girl, I would have an envoy axe as a sex toy
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

PvP update 2/6/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP update 2/6/11   PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:19 am

Grandma wrote:
Envoy axe <3

I have an envoy axe as a sex toy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP update 2/6/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP update 2/6/11   PvP update 2/6/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP update 2/6/11
Page 1 of 1