Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
My Photography Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
My Photography Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
My Photography Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
My Photography Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
My Photography Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
My Photography Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
My Photography Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
My Photography Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
My Photography Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

My Photography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandma
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
Grandma

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:31 pm

So I went to Italy. It was quite stunning. And I have a camera. Hence:

My Photography P4220110

I took that one photo. Be jealous of photographic prowess.
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:40 am

This photograph is genius. To the untrained eye, it looks like an ordinary water hydrant, but when you look a little closer, you can see it is actually a ninja in a very clever disguise.
Back to top Go down
gnome
lion expert
gnome

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Just to the right of the fire hydrant, in the wall, you can see four skulls with a mullet wig on top. Then there's a big black cloud behind it, so I can only assume the wig is on fire. I'm not saying it's definitely a sign of the apocalypse, but I'm not saying it isn't, either.
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:52 pm

You are indeed correct there, I can't believe I overlooked that; how unobservant of me.
However, you are slightly incorrect. This symbol as described to me by a traveling gypsy was in fact left there by some of the mercenaries sent back from the future, if you notice that it is on the side of a garage. The symbol we are seeing is in fact showing that this is a supply dump for the warband known as "mullet-skull". If you had broken in to the garage you would have found futuristic weapons and various supplies that would be useful when the apocalypse arrives.
Back to top Go down
gnome
lion expert
gnome

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Not only is that possible, I am now completely convinced that is the case. My sources indicate that the inside of this garage may look something like this. Moreover, I have discovered further evidence of Mullet-Skull activity in our time. This coupled with other apocalyptic signs has lead me to but one assumption -- we are on the verge of a hillbilly-led Mad Max style Armageddon. And I weep for our children.

Incidentally, I think we found a GW2 Guild name.
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:38 am

Now that we have confirmed that the end of the world actually is coming sometime soon, I believe it would be wise to start stocking up on certain essential supplies which will be worth their weight in gold, come the end of the world.

I have also come the the realization that the Mullet-Skull warband must have sent one of us back from the future, I mean, who else would be brave enough to do this shit and put it in the right place for Gran to happen to catch it in his photograph? I believe this indicates that the Mullet-Skull is us and that we will be the kings of the future, or someshit like that.

gnome wrote:
Incidentally, I think we found a GW2 Guild name.
QFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Photography   My Photography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Photography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Non-Gw Screenshots-
Jump to: