Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
farming veatirr Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
farming veatirr Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
farming veatirr Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
farming veatirr Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
farming veatirr Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
farming veatirr Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
farming veatirr Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
farming veatirr Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
farming veatirr Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

farming veatirr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sawyer einherjar
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
sawyer einherjar

farming veatirr Empty
PostSubject: farming veatirr   farming veatirr Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:29 pm

i see we don't have any farm builds yet!
so here some builds to farm veatirr for the upcoming pve weekends.
My mesmer friend, resha mijanu, with whom we did Urgoz (for those who were there) made a farm build for his mesmer and i thought i modified it a bit to use for mine assassin

so first his build for mesmer
[build prof=me/A inspiration=6 fast=6 domination=10 shadow=12][deadly paradox][shadow form][shroud of distress][channeling][arcane echo][wastrel's demise][way of the master][way of perfection][/build]
code: OQdUAMhOsPT8I6MHQmALB3ULiEQA

so yeah i don't know really how this build works out ^^becuase i have no mesmer, But you basically keep up shadowform with deadly paradox, and have the enchantments for the dmg reduction, I think he wears a shieldset with a zealous weapon of enchanting. And then he has insignia's for extra armor to reduce all the dmg you receive from their normal attacks. I also don't know what his attribute runes are Smile

So now my modified build for the assassin ^^
[build prof=a/me domination=11 inspiration=7 deadly=7 shadow=10+3+1][wastrel's demise][arcane echo][deadly paradox][shadow form][channeling][shadow refuge][shadow sanctuary][shroud of distress][/build]
code: OwVUI2x5vvS3ULB8I6MmAuMrgHQA

So here you need enchanting weapon as well. The goal is that you upkeep deadly paradox and spam your two regen enchantments (yes [[shadow sanctuary] is effected by [[deadly paradox]) However even with all this regen you can't take on the whole group so you have to do it in little groups. Altho it's pretty jokes to spam your [[wastrel's demise] everywhere. and even tho you can't do more then 20-25 dmg with your shadow form you do a lot of it ^^.
But yeah i still kinda die a lot when the groups around me get to big. Shroud of distress is, you definatly have to upkeep it, but yeah if there is so many hitting you it still hurts in the end xD.

and then last but not least an good oldy ele farming build, however obsidian got fucked but it's still manageable.
[build prof=ele/mes air=4 energy=5+1 earth=12+3+1 inspiration=11][teinai's Crystals][Crystal Wave][Ether Nightmare][glyph of swiftness][obsidian flesh][sliver armor][stoneflesh aura][mantra of earth][/build]
code: OgVEMLSJzFtElNwCK9pNwD9VZAA

Enchanting weapon ftw ! But yeah you use your [[glyph of swiftness] on [[obsidian flesh]. And since it affects two spells you then cast your [[sliver armor] as well. Cast [[glyph of swiftness] on recharge again and now use it to cast both waves. Then use ether nightmare and by now you need to recast your [[glyph of swiftness] (on recharge) to reapply your [[obsidian flesh]. Meanwhile you upkeep your [[mantra of earth] and [[stoneflesh aura] to have some energy management and neglate the dmg from their attacks.
now that i'm seeing this i might actually try to get some legenendary survivor on sawyer when farming eggs Very Happy
enjoy

in edit: DOn't forget your NORN title! more HP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
Grandma

farming veatirr Empty
PostSubject: Re: farming veatirr   farming veatirr Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:56 am

Where is our pro dual warrior and monk build?! You know it totally owned

And I run OwVTI4x8ZiHRn5AiVcJ4mSGwAAA it like that on sin, with GDA although probs better to take sin enchant and dont take any the heal skill, just take wastrels worry as well!
Back to top Go down

farming veatirr
Page 1 of 1