Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
User Interface Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
User Interface Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
User Interface Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
User Interface Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
User Interface Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
User Interface Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
User Interface Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
User Interface Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

User Interface

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

User Interface Empty
PostSubject: User Interface   User Interface Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Seeing Gran's default interface reminded me of a thread we had back on a forum for a previous guild, basically just post your interface and what controls you use!

User Interface Gw21110

wasd as main movement, but I also click around a lot.
1,2,3,4,5, 6/mouse4, 7/mouse5, 8 for skills. I have skills 8 assigned to 8,9,0 so I can just mash the keyboard in that general area
and not miss the skill.

Apart from that my interface is pretty much default with everything supersized and a few things turned off Razz
Back to top Go down
Blossom
social lion
Blossom

User Interface Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Interface   User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 am

I know this threat is pretty much dead, but Gran told me to post mine. On a sidenote, my laptop is rather small and widescreen, since I would cry if I couldn't be on the webs while at the hospital or the ~8 weeks after simply because my laptop is too heavy. And my mouse is pretty much non-stop busy with zooming in and out while turning the camera, idk if that's normal but w/e.

I think this is actually an important thread since we could all learn a little from every interface, well from mine you can't learn shit, but besides mine.

User Interface Gw096
User Interface Gw097

Key that might be interesting to know. My weaponsets are f2 (40/40,) 3 , 4, 5 (highset,) my skills are 1 t/m 8, 5, 6 and 8 sometimes being assigned to certain partymembers. Skill 5+6 are my mousebuttons and skill 8 is R. Click to move to walk but still trying to get the hang of WASD. F1 is cancel action, but gonna change it to supress action (left alt atm) and esc back to cancel. Y U I O P are target party members. (Hardly use them) Show all targets or w/e it's called is... X (I think,) nearest item is ; and Z. I know you guys are likely thinking wth she's nuts but it works for me and think I already showed that.

I play with the sound (special effects and that other thing) on and hmm that's about it.

Another interface I sometimes work with is pretty normal, with skills and weapon sets on the same keys and I think all other keys default or something. That's only when a friend of mine wants to play often.
Back to top Go down
8Bit
social lion
8Bit

User Interface Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Interface   User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 am

Damn, Bloss, what the hell is that?
Back to top Go down
Blossom
social lion
Blossom

User Interface Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Interface   User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 am

8Bit wrote:
Damn, Bloss, what the hell is that?

This is said by the guy with rez on 4 right?
Back to top Go down
Zuri
saviour of the lions

User Interface Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Interface   User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

User Interface Gw00610

Movement: Click to move unless I'm stuck, in which case WASD + spam spacebar on other people in general direction.
Skills: 1 2 3 4 C Q E R
Targetting: Next foe: Tab, Previous foe: F, Nearest foe: X
Cancel: Shift

Ping button is in middle of my targeted person's health bar, so I know exactly where 50% is (although I've played enough to know where it is without needing to check the ping button)

Maintained enchants are next to the party bar which is in the corner out of the way so I can click people's characters on the field easier.

Effects I have on me is in the middle, just above my field vision. Likewise with damage I've taken, it is just off the centre slightly towards the right.
Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

User Interface Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Interface   User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Damn rofl, all of your interfaces are shit, what kind of mutation is that :O farao
Back to top Go down
Zuri
saviour of the lions

User Interface Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Interface   User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Pursh wrote:
Damn rofl, all of your interfaces are shit, what kind of mutation is that :O farao

I guess it shows one doesn't need a better interface to be better at this game eh, Pursh?
Back to top Go down
8Bit
social lion
8Bit

User Interface Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Interface   User Interface Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Most important UI in thread:
User Interface Gw106

Movement: WASD, duh.

Skills: 1,2,3,4 are my keyboard buttons. Skills assigned to these are usually less urgent (they need little to no twitch reacting).

Skill 5 is my slowest and least urgent mouse button skill, but the skill I assign here is often a very key skill nonetheless.

Skills 6 through 8 are also mouse buttons. The skills assigned here are often very similar, but I have a tendency of putting the most used/best skill on 7.

Targeting: Next target is tab, previous target is reached by tilting my scroll wheel. Uhm, targeting myself is F, closest enemy is C.. When I need to target something for later hitting, usually while playing ranger/rupter, I hold shift to suppress actions and then click the next target.

Cancel: Also a mouse button - or escape if I feel like it.

tl:dr - my pro layout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

User Interface Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Interface   User Interface Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User Interface
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Wars 1 :: Guild Wars Talk-
Jump to: