Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

SoS Crazy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandma
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
Grandma

SoS Crazy Empty
PostSubject: SoS Crazy   SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 am

Thought I'd randomly moan on here to no one, but I can read back on it then agree with myself.

Today I was doing the Zaishen Mission and I noticed, like I do everytime I do it, that there are a lot of ritualists around nowadays since the SoS buff. So I try to join some teams, get rejected from all of them cos they are all looking for ritualists not assassins. So I form my own group. And we have 3 rits in the team. We enter, after them assuring me they are not all running SoS, even pinging various random channeling and resto builds. But low and behold, we enter and they all start casting SoS. Then the ranger goes and casts SoS. There was an argument, as I cried on the floor beside my pc.

SoS is good but people are taking it to the extreme! I was planning, and still am, to make a ritualist but now I just feel like I am going to join the horde of new ritualists abusing SoS.
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

SoS Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS Crazy   SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 am

They all have the same turn-on-easy-mode for guild wars idea! It looks something like this:

[build prof=a/rt channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]
[build prof=w/rt channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]
[build prof=r/rt channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]
[build prof=me/rt channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]
[build prof=e/rt channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]
[build prof=mo/rt channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]
[build prof=p/rt channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]
[build prof=d/rt channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]
[build prof=n/rt channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]
[build prof=rt/any channeling=12][Signet of Spirits][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][no skill][/build]

But yeah, shit's getting abused should be moved to spawning power:p
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

SoS Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS Crazy   SoS Crazy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 pm

it just sucks that people that don't have rit as secundary start useing SoS as well, i mean like a ranger with burning arrow can kill so much quicker then a ranger with sos because of the randomness of spirit attacks.
And yeah when you team with multiple rits, if none of them offers to take another build then the spirits (i.e. the all stay quite) you can kick some of them without problem cause they wont have any other skills Razz
which sucks as well, cause rits that work together with one playing full channeling one full communing and one full resto just works so great. but yeah the major part of gw community tries not to think in team building Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SoS Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoS Crazy   SoS Crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoS Crazy
Page 1 of 1