Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

New Guild Wars 2 Video!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandma
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
Grandma

New Guild Wars 2 Video! Empty
PostSubject: New Guild Wars 2 Video!   New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:14 pm

You've probably all seen the GW2 Trailer, but they've released a new video Very Happy

Check it out!
Back to top Go down
Ares
lion expert
Ares

PostSubject: Re: New Guild Wars 2 Video!   New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:51 am

I really like it, exept the part where the charr have guns xD that just isn't gw-like in my opinion..
And Sawyer agrees with me on that I guess ^^
But it just looks real good, and it can't be released soon enough, I just want to play it already!
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

PostSubject: Re: New Guild Wars 2 Video!   New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 am

Yeah i know wat u mean about guns, i think they could be ok but still a bit unsure. just love that video and i wanna know more! Very Happy

what race are u gonna be? Surprised

i reckon i'll go for charr or norn, probs will have the best warriors. im pretty sure i saw some charr doing some cool shadow stepping like move in that video ^^
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

PostSubject: Re: New Guild Wars 2 Video!   New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

GUNS!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad

like guns are the reason i don't like WoW Very Happy it just doesn't fit, if you wanna be ranged then trow in bows and if you want gun like thing trow in a freaking CrossBow Very Happy crossbows ftw >Smile
how could they do that Surprised

over all graphics are so amazing tho Very Happy, i'm afraid i'm going to need a new pc to play it tho :S (Going to suck Razz)

and pro ele as i am it's prob gonna be newborn silvari (or however they are called Very Happy) or like human, prob not asuran if they are based to much around fighting trough golems. In the end i'll probally have at least 1 of every class tho and if you can choose for pvp chars again i'll play them all for sure in every possible combo Very Happy.

Yeah i kinda dislike golems and charr affity's as well Razz robots are just to futuristic altho i have to agree with gran that the GW2 story is 100 years later the the current GW and since it's on the same world you would believe there are technical improvements, unforunatly that also would accept the creation of guns :S, all i want for my ele is a new flametrower staff then tho Very Happy, owh yeah and some kevlar armor Surprised (bleh bullets :S)( arrows ftw Very Happy)

but mb we should all have the same race Very Happy and then have a big same race guild that owns everything, then we'd look cool Very Happy (charr pride would be ftw then)

to bad tho that they still haven't invented some stupid wurm destroying fluit mix. at the end you can just see that freaking annoying pop up worms will be once again present ^^ XD

also in that movieclip i noticed once again that every character is one with a perfect body. Wish you could make like a fat person as well, Very Happy fat monks ftw Very Happy but well i'd probally be the only1 waiting for that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guild Wars 2 Video!   New Guild Wars 2 Video! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guild Wars 2 Video!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Wars 1 :: Guild Wars Talk-
Jump to: