Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

UW Solo - W/Rt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandma
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
Grandma

UW Solo - W/Rt Empty
PostSubject: UW Solo - W/Rt   UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 am

This is the most common build used by warriors to farm the Underworld in Normal Mode.

[build prof=w/rt str=8+1 restoration=12 tactics=10][wary stance][VwK][dolyak signet][bonettis defense][weapon of warding][signet of stamina][sprint][vengeful weapon][/build]

Usage:

Enter the UW from Temple of Ages (this will cost you 1K and you can only do it when the world is in favor)

Take the quest from the Lost Soul, which will spawn 3 groups of Grasping Darknesses.

Lure these groups, one at a time, back to where u spawned. It is likely that you will aggro Bladed Aataxes at the same time so as soon as you aggro hit sprint and run straight back to the cliff.

Use wary stance and then VwK. After VwK has finished, start attacking them to build up adrenaline, and then use bonnetis defense. When you have full energy repeat this.

Once you have killed these 3 groups, it opens a door to the next chamber.

Use signet of stamina and run up the stairs on your right. Run past the aataxes and do not go up the next stair case you see, continue running until you reach the stone arch. Run through there and turn left. Go up the stairs and run across into the ice wastes.

When killing smites, never attack them and keep signet of stamina up at all times. You dont need to use wary stance here either, as there are no interupts. Keep VwK up as much as possible and dont use bonettis/weapon of warding at the same time as VwK.

Avoid Coldfire Knights and if you do aggro them, move side to side as you run away from them.

It is possible to kill all the Smite Crawlers without aggro'ing any Coldfires. Just got to be careful and make a note of their patrol paths.

Once you have got used to the build you probably wont need weapon of warding and will be be able to kill multiple groups of Smite Crawlers.

Good luck with it and hope this helps Cool Feel free to pm me in game if you have any questions.

Post any tips you might have for farming UW, or if you think this guide just sucks lol!

(Go to PvX wiki for a better guide to UW farming Razz )
Back to top Go down
Ares
lion expert
Ares

UW Solo - W/Rt Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Solo - W/Rt   UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 am

looks good Very Happy
i think im gonna get my warrior off the shelf, dust it off and give it a go Smile
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
Grandma

UW Solo - W/Rt Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Solo - W/Rt   UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:59 am

i didn't even know u had a warrior hehe lol!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Ragnak
social lion

UW Solo - W/Rt Empty
PostSubject: yup, it sucks granny xD   UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:46 pm

i'd use enraging charge and sprint instead of wary stance and wep of warding to run through the aatxes n sh!t once you've killed the grasps, or say if you get sh!t lag and accidentally run into coldfires it'll come in handy:P
Back to top Go down
Ares
lion expert
Ares

UW Solo - W/Rt Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Solo - W/Rt   UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:30 am

Totally Offtopic (srry for that)
@ gran:
Yeah, thats where i got my Ares Number ...... 's from
My warriors charname is Ares War God. lol!
It once was my main char ^^
Back to top Go down
dekusvamp
lion expert

UW Solo - W/Rt Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Solo - W/Rt   UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:43 am

nice build gran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UW Solo - W/Rt Empty
PostSubject: Re: UW Solo - W/Rt   UW Solo - W/Rt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UW Solo - W/Rt
Page 1 of 1