Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

Distress Message From Pursh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

Distress Message From Pursh Empty
PostSubject: Distress Message From Pursh   Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Hey everyone,
I have some sad news. pirat
Somebody has commandeered control of my account and I cannot regain control over it (I can't access it).
I fear for the worst and I sort of regret not adopting better security options for my account.
I originally thought of just conceding my account to the evil do-ers since I rarely play anymore, but since it is likely that I'll need control of my GW account to get the extra goodies in GW2, I will most likely try and lead a counter-coup and regain total control over my account.
I will keep everyone (AKA Gran) updated here in the forums as I try and retrieve my account.
Words of encouragement for me are encouraged during these troubling times.
Thank you,
Pursh
elephant
Back to top Go down
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

PostSubject: Re: Distress Message From Pursh   Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:14 am

Damn Pursh, get it back!

Why are so many people still getting hacked, it's a dead game ffs.
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

PostSubject: Re: Distress Message From Pursh   Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 am

Feel your pain man, it's a fucking bitch. Oze you like do stuff with computers, you should hack these hackers.

Anet pretty helpful if you poke them enough, although beware if you have a hotmail account, their emails are so shit that hotmail throws them into junk for being useless. And they will most likely restore your account so all will be well Very Happy

Also, I guess I can connect the pirate to theft of your account but why does a pirate denote sad news? Razz

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm there is a severe lacking in the ninja emoticon department here at forumotion. Let's leave
Back to top Go down
Pursh
saviour of the lions
Pursh

PostSubject: Re: Distress Message From Pursh   Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:55 am

I have regained control of my account but virtually everything of potential value has been stripped. It's horrible looking through my inventories. I have been bumped back to the stone age. Is there any way to get my items back?
Back to top Go down
gnome
lion expert
gnome

PostSubject: Re: Distress Message From Pursh   Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 am

Gah, that's terrible. I know it used to be impossible to get your things back, but I think they added an account rollback feature last year didn't they? It was some anti-hack measure. If I remember everything wrong though, which I tend to do, you can have however money I've got stashed to un-sad a character.
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

PostSubject: Re: Distress Message From Pursh   Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 am

I got all my stuff back. And once they actually sent me emails that weren't destroyed by my hotmail account they were pretty quick about it.

Account Restorations

Do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distress Message From Pursh   Distress Message From Pursh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distress Message From Pursh
Page 1 of 1