Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

Pro assassin pet fighting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sawyer einherjar
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
sawyer einherjar

Pro assassin pet fighting! Empty
PostSubject: Pro assassin pet fighting!   Pro assassin pet fighting! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:46 am

since i love assassins
and i love pets
i love to make assassin pet builds that actually do some dmg xD.

However you need that stupid charm animal and a pet res in normal pvp so usually doesn't work out there
but in FA where you die loads (if you play it right) you can just res with your pet meaning you only need charm animal! Very Happy

Atm i'm addicted to my jump as one build Very Happy.

but i'll aslo share my awesome pet dazer which i actually made ages ago to defend mines in JQ --> not so effective in FA but still great build!

first the jump as one:
[build prof=assa/ranger crit=11+1+1 dagger=10+1 beast=10][unsuspecting strike][fox fangs][trampling ox][falling lotus strike][twisting fangs][death's charge][strike as one][charm animal][/build]
code: OwJkYpd6XMu0DDDzVoxHCDuDv1mB

there you go. Pretty basic choose a target, lock your pet on it before jumping in , IMPORTANT!, and do some amazing dmg with a dual bodyblock you and pet Very Happy
best is jumping onto the wall with the two of you Very Happy

and then i have my pet dazer:
[build prof=assa/ranger crit=12+1+1 dagger=10+1 beast=10][palm strike][trampling ox][bestial mauling][falling lotus strike][twisting fangs][scavenger strike][call of haste][charm animal][/build]
code: OwJkYpd6XMuUF0V4skxHCDuxnxmB

So in this build it is important to have [[call of haste] on your pet whenever you are in combat and want to daze some one. If you don't have it on your pet, your pet will probably be to slow in attacking the KD'ed foe. What i like about this build is the fact of pressing two skills at the same time while your foe is KD'ed for amazing dmg xD. also pet lock important. If you only fight with pet on guard nothing happens. since pets are just useless most of the time Razz.

Also keep close watch on your pet movements since sometimes it might get bodyblcoked so it's your job to give it a new target, or to put in on heel while running away so it comes to you and you can retry to attack the target you wanted in the first place!
Back to top Go down

Pro assassin pet fighting!
Page 1 of 1