Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

Hammers of Kathandrax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandma
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
Grandma

Hammers of Kathandrax Empty
PostSubject: Hammers of Kathandrax   Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 pm

These are a pretty decent source of cash. Probably are better ones but you also get vanguard rep, about 5-6 chests, dungeon chest (chance for Emerald Blade which sells for top ecto) and I find it less monotonous than farming alone. Plus its easy and teams regularly form in Vlox Falls AE1. Hammers sell for 4-5K (or if you are a completely lazy cunt like me you can collect them for your very own Legendary Survivor). So heres the build

[build prof=A/P Shadow=12+3+1 Spear=10 Critical=8][Shroud of Distress][Shadow Form][Dwarven Stability][Dark Escape][Great Dwarf Weapon][Death's Retreat][Heart of Shadow][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][/build]

Equipment:
- Basic perma armour
- Zealous Spear of Enchanting (for throwing, req10 or less)
- Any Weapon of Enchanting (for running)
- Shield (+10 vs fire) of Devotion

Usage:
First get a team (KathSC and you are a spear or a/p). You need to bring 1.5K for cons, which makes me wonder actually if this is worth it...but it is! Anyway, let the main tank run to the dungeon, or follow him to see the route as the run is a little annoying through sacnoth valley.

Level 1:
Drop your gold, and run with your team to the siege wurm, use EVAS and cast GDW on it then run away, or jump down if no one else does with EE to grab the dungeon key. Tank zones.

Level 2:
Run with your team to the Regent of Flame and use EVAS and throw spears until it dies. Then go and stand somewhere safe and wait for tank to zone. Or run with tank so you know the route, its pretty simple just gotta be careful of siege wurm popping up and KDing your face.

Level 3:
Be ready here, I always go afk to pick a song on youtube while waiting for tank to zone to level 3 and then come back and I'm dead. Let the tank lure a djinn, throw spears at it. Dont use EVAS. Let the tank ball all the groups then run along the wall with team. The A/N will lure the Flame Djinn. Use GDW on team member below you and throw spears and sins at the Flame Djinn until dead. Grab key and run with team to Illsundur. Maintain GDW on player below you and throw spears until he is dead. Not the player below you, Illsundur. If you get a firebomb, drop it near Illsundur. Watch for the balls of fire rolling round the room, stay in the centre of the pathway. Grab chest, cry at bad drops and do lots more times until you are sick of it. And dont forget to grab Locked Chests along the way.

If you want me to show you anytime, just give me a shout and we can get a team.
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

PostSubject: Re: Hammers of Kathandrax   Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Sounds decent, I may have to give it a go! How long does the average run take?
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

PostSubject: Re: Hammers of Kathandrax   Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:42 am

I reckon about 10-12 mins, not including run to dungeon. Which kinda sucks, but can often get teams doing multi runs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammers of Kathandrax   Hammers of Kathandrax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hammers of Kathandrax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvE :: PvE guides-
Jump to: