Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

PvE with 7 Heroes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oze
Lion walking amongst mere Anet staff
oze

PvE with 7 Heroes Empty
PostSubject: PvE with 7 Heroes   PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:18 am

So as I'm sure everyone has heard by now, they are changing the cap for number of heroes you can have in your party to 7. Soooo out of complete boredom I created a party that should make just about any area explode! Yes it is centered around the player playing something melee, but hey, anything can bring daggers nowadays! (thanks to Gran for the epicness warrior build!Razz)

Basically choose one of the three optionals depending on what you prefer or if you expect something will have better use in the specific area that you are in.

War in Kryta spoiler, so don't read unless you have finished the whole thing. You have been warned!
Spoiler:

Player
[build prof=Warrior/assassin strength=12+1+1 dagger=12][asuran scan][jagged strike][fox fangs][death blossom][warrior's endurance][flail][dash][I am unstoppable][/build]
Template: OQcSE5OTvlOMMMHM2F8VTQ0k

Optional 1
[build prof=ranger/monk expertise=12+1+1 wilderness=10+1+1 marksmanship=8+1][incendiary arrows][savage shot][distracting shot][apply poison]['remove hex][natural stride][lightning reflexes][resurrection signet][/build]
Template: OgMTg1Lnxh1oaeMzmWyvu4IAA

Optional 2
[build prof=paragon/any leadership=9+1 command=12+1+1 spear mastery=9+1][barbed spear][wild throw][holy spear][go for the eyes][find their weakness][incoming][fall back][signet of return][/build]
Template:

Optional 3
[build prof=ele/rit fire=12+1+1 energy=8+1 restoration=10][mind blast][immolate][meteor][rodgort's invocation][weapon of shadow][pwk][aor][fire attunement][/build]
Template: OQKjYylJaSAZFZhiWY1b8Y7Yyb

Panic Mes
[build prof=mesmer/ritualist domination=11+1+1 fast=8+1 inspiration=8+1 restoration=9][panic][mistrust][unnatural signet][chaos storm][spirit light][life][power drain][flesh of my flesh][/build]
Template: OQhkEmC7ACgDNY6Z6aCTuxZG4iB

SoS Rit
[build prof=rit/paragon channeling=12+1+2 spawning=8+1 command=10][signet of spirits][bloodsong][spirit siphon][ancestor's rage][splinter weapon][never surrender][stand your ground][fall back][/build]
Template: OAmjIymKJOXzyJz0bix8x14dM

Minion Master
[build prof=necro/rit soul=8+1 death=12+2 restoration=10][aura of the lich][animate bone minions][death nova][blood of the master][pwk][weapon of warding][signet of lost souls][masochism][/build]
Template: OAhjUwhqBSyBVBoB4BDTZMVVbh

Expel necro
[build prof=necro/mesmer soul=8+1 curses=12+1+1 blood=10+1][expel hexes][mark of pain][rigor mortis][defile defenses][enfeebling blood][rip enchantment][signet of lost souls][blood bond][/build]
Template: OAVDcMpGS6OWCJCMi2B7OVVDN

Prot monk
[build prof=monk/mesmer divine=10+1 protection=12+1 inspiration=8][life sheath][guardian][spirit bond][shielding hands][shield of absorption][power drain][leech signet][divine healing][/build]
Template: OwUTMwHD1ZMKQ0irk7aGoHcRA

Heal monk
[build prof=monk/mesmer divine=10+1+1 heal=12+1 inspiration=8][patient spirit][dwayna's kiss][ethereal light][heaven's delight][cure hex][power drain][leech signet][unyielding aura][/build]
Template: OwUTA1GPQqBcj43pLa6LDoHghA

Last edited by oze on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was dumb and forgot to post template codes.)
Back to top Go down
sawyer einherjar
sawyer einherjar

PvE with 7 Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvE with 7 Heroes   PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 am

nice ^^ i exepct tho you mean hearts of the north spoiler Razz
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

PvE with 7 Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvE with 7 Heroes   PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 am

Yeah..same thing!
Back to top Go down
Grandma
Grandma

PvE with 7 Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvE with 7 Heroes   PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 pm

[build prof=][/build]

I think we can originally thank Sawyer for the dagger idea, he made crazy Elementalist dagger builds. I always used to play Scythe warrior, then I decided to try daggers as well, and yeah it kicked off! Very Happy (Though I think SY instead of IAS!)

Builds look cool Very Happy It will certainly be an interesting update. Does [[Mind Blast] actually work on eles? Monsters usually have super huge amounts of energy, I assumed it would be useless. And you should give one (at least! Very Happy) necro [[Blood Ritual]. And [[Ethereal Light] on monk? Not sure how well that works with out [[Healers Boon]. I'm being real bitchy about these, sorry Razz

But yeah, looks cool! I want to put up some of my hero builds, always cool to see the stuff people like to run on heroes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oze
oze

PvE with 7 Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvE with 7 Heroes   PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Cant say I have paid much attention to whether it works or not, but they dont seem to have much trouble with energy. As for etheral light it seems to have been working out pretty well so far, hero actually keeps stuff alive!

As for blood ritual, I was intending to have it somewhere, but I couldn't fit it in in the end!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvE with 7 Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvE with 7 Heroes   PvE with 7 Heroes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvE with 7 Heroes
Page 1 of 1