Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

Jq PnH Runner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rho The Head Hunter
lion expert
Rho The Head Hunter

Jq PnH Runner  Empty
PostSubject: Jq PnH Runner    Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:45 pm

[build prof=Mo/P Healing=11+1 Divine=12+1 Command=6 ][peace and harmony][healing breeze][orison of healing][patient spirit][signet of rejuvenation][words of comfort][cure hex][''make haste!''][/build]

I have made this build due to the fact that people like to spam shit in Jq, now I am still testing this build but it works it is extremely light on energy as well powerful on healing, I managed to keep one npc alive for a about 30 sec or more as he is being raped by 4 Luxon players and they got really pissed eventually the shrine fell as I was over run by 6 Luxon players.

Equipment

all you really need is a Divine off hand 20/20 so you can use PnH more often and a caster weapon for extra energy boost or you can just use a 40/40 Divine hand set or Divine staff, you can also use a 20/20 divine and 20/20 healing set.

Usage

Use [peace and harmony] when your carrier, or shrine npc gets spamed with conditions and hexes like I mentioned earlier a 20/20 or 40/40 will allow you to use it more often, you can use or spam [orison of healing] as it gives you in total with Divine about a 100 Hp.

[healing breeze] is good to counter spike Dmg as well use [patient spirit] these 2 works well together.

The rest of the skills is pretty obvious to use in overall I mainly use [peace and harmony][orison of healing] and the rest follow as I need them.

Variants

There are non at the moment Razz as the build works fine with these skills and it is still just a testing build.

Back to top Go down
Rho The Head Hunter
lion expert
Rho The Head Hunter

Jq PnH Runner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jq PnH Runner    Jq PnH Runner  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:02 am

Ok, I have played around with the build for some time and I did found some Variants that you can use as well I have decided to make this build official as it does work.

[build prof=Mo/P Healing=11+1 Divine=12+1 Command=6 ][peace and harmony][healing breeze][orison of healing][patient spirit][signet of rejuvenation][words of comfort][cure hex][''make haste!''][/build]

Variants

[words of comfort] ---> [healing touch] gives 100+ hp

[words of comfort] ---> [healing whisper] gives 100+ hp

[words of comfort] ---> [spotless soul] extra condition remover

[words of comfort] ---> [Contemplation of Purity] nice condition and hex remover

I am already in the process to modify this build for Ra and when it is approved by Sawyer and me then I shall post it as well

Back to top Go down

Jq PnH Runner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvP :: PVP Builds :: JQ-
Jump to: