Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Dragon Guild From Hell [lion]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHomepagethe guild wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHERE DID YOU ALL GO, DAMNIT
Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am by Pursh

» To bad you can't push rams.
Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» WvW Praise to commander gore
Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm by sawyer einherjar

» WvW this weekend?
Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 am by oze

» GW 2 Dragon timer
Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am by oze

» Thoughts on GW2
Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am by sawyer einherjar

» What? Why are yoooou looking at Quaggan like that?
Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm by Zuri

» fuck my life post about gw2
Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm by sawyer einherjar

» Guild WvW?
Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am by Grandma

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Usefull links

Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rho The Head Hunter
lion expert
Rho The Head Hunter

Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Empty
PostSubject: Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq   Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

[build prof=Me/N FastCasting=9 IllusionMagic=5 Dominationmagic=12+1+3 ][Backfire][Wastrel's Worry][Psychic Instability][Power Drain][Power Return][Gaze of Contempt][Ether Feast][empathy][/Build]

This build is realy fun to play with and you can counter almost any thing with it.

Wastrel's Worry --> use it to kill cariers or to force your opponent to waste skills

Backfire --> use it on casters like eles they like to cast carelessly

Empathy --> all attackers use it on casters as well when they are hexed with backfire the will attack with wands/staffs

Psychic Instability,Power Drain,Power Return --> interrupt casters as you see fit

Gaze of Contempt --> rip necro bombers off

Ether Feast --> keep your self alive OFC

Tips

use backfire on casters and cover them up with empathy and wastrels worry if they monks interrupt their hex removers.

then use Gaze of Contempt on necro bombers while they cast putrid bile because they all are so predictable, then you will see how he dies at the shrine

use the 3 interrupt skills as you see fit and try to spare power drain for energy management.

Equipment

40/40 domination cast set
caster spear/sword + off hand

i use a caster spear +30 incription +5(energy) and off hand (+12 energy) +30 +1 domination magic
its mainly for the extra 60hp and the 17 energy and some extra Dmg that you will see and it is always welcome

BTW this is my 1st build that i posted Very Happy thanx Sawyer The Wise lol! for pointing out my errors
Back to top Go down

Multi Role build for Mesmer in Jq
Page 1 of 1